Ontwikkeld door DeliveryMatch BVInstalleer App
The most complete Transport Management System for web stores.
Increase your sales and save logistics costs with DeliveryMatch. Link with more than 50 carriers and collection points worldwide directly in your checkout!
Variable costs depending on the number of carriers to be linked and the number of orders per month.
DeliveryMatch is the most complete Transport Management System (TMS). Increase your sales and save logistics costs with DeliveryMatch. Link with 50 carriers and collection points worldwide directly in your checkout! Thanks to the unique real-time calculation of shipping options, delivery options and costs, you can save costs on the one hand by controlling your logistics and on the other hand make your consumers happy with reliable shipping and delivery options and their operational handling.
What does the consumer think is important?
• Know in advance when the package will be delivered, reliability;
• Being able to choose a delivery time and location, flexibility;
• The lowest possible costs.
What does the consumer think is less important?
• Fast delivery: 92% are willing to wait 2 to 7 days if it is clear in advance when the package will be delivered.
DeliveryMatch responds to the wishes of your consumer
Offers your consumer more choices in your checkout;
• Delivery choice: deliver choices for a day, day-time period or "same day" based on warehouse capacity, zip code, country, transit times and routes;
• Choice of collection points, if desired from multiple carriers integrated;
• Choose to pick up at one of your own stores;
• Opt for consolidated or partial deliveries for incomplete orders if you wish to offer this.
What does DeliveryMatch do?
• Actually too many to list, below a small part of what DeliveryMatch can do for you, the best thing is to visit our website where our unique functionality is well explained: https://www.deliverymatch.eu/ons-system /
• It checks when the items can be sent, whether or not an order can / should be sent in one go;
• It checks from which warehouse location (s) the order has to be sent, at multiple warehouse locations (for example drop shipping) it takes control of the processing of the order;
• It calculates in real time on the basis of current order data which carrier can deliver the shipment with which service level and for which price (for example parcel or letterbox post);
• It calculates which delivery times and locations are possible;
• It takes control of the logistics process, making it reliable;
More than 50 transporters and collection points for organizations linked via one system;
• Transporters such as; PostNL, Dynalogic, DHL, BPost, GLS, DPD, B2C Europe, TNT, UPS, Fedex, Transmission, etc .;
• Collection points for organizations such as; PostNL Pakjegemak, UPS Access points, DHL Service points, GLS parcel shops, DPD Parcel shops, De Buren, BPost, own collection points, etc .;
• and much more ....
See also our promotional video