Twinfield - plus
Try it for free*!
This connection connects your CCV webshop with your Twinfield accounting system. With this connection you save time, prevent errors and you create 'peace of mind'.
With this version of the connection there is no limit on the number of invoices you can send. Als, we can do a free migration for you. Will you send less than 250 invoices per year en you will not need a migration you can better install the basic version of this connection from the CCV Shop App Store. Email us if you have questions: email@example.com
If your accounting package is certified for Belgium, then this connector is also able to connect CCV Shops from Belgium.
Different connection methods
There are 2 ways to send the orders in your webshop to Twinfield:
1. Send them as sales-transactions
2. Send them as invoices
If your Twinfield account does not have the option to generate invoices you choose the first option sales-transactions. If you can generate invoices from your Twinfield account you can choose the second option - invoices.
Wat data will be send to the invoicesystem?
- Orderinformation products (productname, quantity, price and tax)
- Coupon-discounts, other discounts and extra costs
- Customerdetails such as name and address, only for option 2, invoices.
- Salestransactions and invoices get status 'concept'. The can be manually adjusted or removed by the webshopowner.
For this connection accounts with CCV Shop and Twinfield are required. The prices for these accounts are not included in the price for the connection.
The connection assumes the standard codes VHOOG (21%) en VL (6%). For the salestransactions it assumes a standard dimension 1001. Please contact us if your Twinfield administration is different, we are able to make the necessary adjustments.
webwinkelfacturen.nl is specialist in connecting webshops with invoicesystems.
* CCV Shop allows you to use the connection for free until the end of month in which you activate the connection.